Welcome! My name is Adrienne Kerrigan and I bring a diverse array of skills to all my projects. From slinging coffee as a barista to developing an online retail website, my journey has focused on helping small local businesses with their goals. I specialize in identifying inefficiencies and problems, then finding creative solutions–often on a shoestring budget.
I’m a naturally innovative and creative problem solver. I live in a growth mindset: each step of my journey provides new skills, opportunities, and connections.
I live on 5 acres in Rochester, WA, with my husband and daughter (7), where I’m designing and growing a food forest.
Examples of my work
Website completed for Seattle artist, Charity Jones.
I’m on a mission to expand the reach of a local business, through elevated packaging design, marketing presence, and increased audience. My coffee industry background and skills in botanical illustration make me uniquely suited to the specialty plant, food, and retail industries.
2011 – 2020: Wholesale Marketing Coordinator at Caffe Ladro
- Designed and created original artwork for marketing and retail sales campaigns
- Increased online sales through new WordPress website design
- Produced product photography for print and online retail
2009 – 2011: Seattle Distribution Supervisor at Tony’s Coffees & Teas
2008 – 2009: Assistant Manager at Cafe Babel
- Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop
- Microsoft Excel advanced skills
- QuickBooks Enterprise
- Writing & Editing
- Logistics & Detailed-oriented Organization
Seattle Pacific University, Seattle, WA
- B.A., English Literature, minor in French
- gluten-free recipe development
- literature and composition
- graphic art and illustration
- medicinal plants
- historical food cultivation techniques
- edible forestscaping