Welcome! My name is Adrienne Kerrigan and I bring a diverse array of skills to all my projects. From slinging coffee as a barista to developing an online retail website, my journey has focused on helping small local businesses with their goals. I specialize in identifying inefficiencies and problems, then finding creative solutions–often on a shoestring budget.
I live on 5 acres in Rochester, WA, with my husband and daughter (7), where I’m designing and growing a food forest.
Examples of my work
To elevate design and market impact in small local businesses through graphics, merchandise, and marketing in a diverse and creative setting.
- 2014 – 2020: Wholesale Marketing Coordinator at Caffe Ladro
- 2011 – 2013: Operations Coordinator at Caffe Ladro
- 2009 – 2011: Seattle Distribution Supervisor at Tony’s Coffees & Teas
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- QuickBooks Enterprise
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
Seattle Pacific University, Seattle, WA
- B.A., English Literature, minor in French
- Elementary Education certification
- Graduated summa cum laude
- Art & graphic design
- Gluten-free baking & cooking
- Environmental sustainability